BBH and Sonny London needed help with a series of four complex video banners for Barnardos. Stopp had to save the day.
I went to supervise the shooting in London; the underwater footage was shot at nothing less than Pinewoods Studios.
The campaign won a lot of awards: a Golden Lion at Cannes, a Gold at the 2009 International Andy Awards and “Break the Cycle” got a Pencil for best online advertising at the 2009 D&AD Awards.
Heavy full-screen video banners aren’t really my idea of advertising on the web. Producing them, though, was a nice challenge, starting from revising the storyboards, to on-set supervision down to Flash implementation.
- Agency: BBH London.
- Film Production: Sonny London.
- Director: Jeff Labbé.
- Art Direction: Dominic Goldman.
- Colorist: Annika Persson.
- On-set Supervision, Technical Direction: Nicola Smanio.
- Flash Development: Robert Badas.